München: Clinical Regulatory Affairs Assistant (m/w/d) – Pharma – Festanstellung
For our client – an international and fast-growing leading full‐service global CRO, which is specialized in clinical drug Development – we are looking for a
CLINICAL REGULATORY AFFAIRS ASSISTANT (m/w/d)
to support the team in Munich.
- Preparation of drafts for ethics submission dossiers (incl. import and export licenses)
- In-house contact person (especially for the project teams)
- Tracking and reporting of the progress
- Cooperation in the RA teams (especially documentation management)
- Knowledge and experiences with Regulatory Affairs are beneficial (especially in clinical research)
- Scientific degree or education as CTA or BTA (or similar)
- Expressiveness, organization skills and assertiveness
- Fluent German and English skills
- Excellent working conditions in a new office
- Extensive training and working in a friendly team
- Great salary package (and other benefits)
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
Do you want to know more about this position?
Then please send your complete application to:
Silvio Di Meglio (CEO / Recruiter)
Triga Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
Nymphenburger Str. 120 / 80636 München
TRIGA – Wir vermitteln nicht nur Personal, sondern Menschen. Engagiert, erfahren und erfolgreich.