München: Clinical Regulatory Affairs – unbefristete Festanstellung
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Munich office of a successful and leading full‐service global contract research organization, specialized in clinical drug Development.
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate for a new position:
Clinical Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/w)
- Excellent working conditions in a new office
- Extensive training and friendly team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Technical expertise in managing regulatory aspects of clinical studies in Germany and EU
- Scientific degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, cell biology or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- excellent command of English and German
- preparation of regulatory and ethics committee submission dossiers, including import and export licenses
- cooperation with project teams to procure clinical trial documents necessary for regulatory and ethics committee submission
- tracking regulatory project documentation flow and progress reporting
- contact person for ethics and regulatory authorities and regulatory project teams
- develop and implement corporate quality control tools and techniques pertaining to Regulatory Affairs
- training company employees in regulatory issues
Please send your complete application to:
Silvio Di Meglio
CEO / Recruiter
Triga Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
Nymphenburger Str. 120 / 80636 München
TRIGA – Wir vermitteln nicht nur Personal, sondern Menschen. Engagiert, erfahren und erfolgreich.