München – TEILZEIT: Quality Management Project Manager (all genders) | Pharma
Position: Quality Management Project Manager (all genders)
- Research-based, independent and family owned medium-sized company
- History of sustainable international growth, current market presence including Europe and South America
- Successful product portfolio and promising pipeline in various highly profitable indication areas
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System: preparation and modification of SOP‘s
- Management of all activities related to the official batch release according to § 32 of the German Drug Law
- Support regarding the preparation, performance, and finalization of inspections (Audits).
- Coordination of pharmaceutical complaints
- Amendment of eXtended EudraVigilance Medicinal Product Dictionary (XEVMPD)
- experience in the field of Quality Management
- university´s degree in pharmaceutics or other natural sciences (e.g. Biology, Chemistry)
- excellent communication skills in German and English
- Excellent working conditions in a new office
- Extensive training and working in a friendly team
- Great salary package (and other benefits)
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
Do you want to know more about this position?
Then please send your complete application to:
Silvio Di Meglio
(CEO / Recruiter)
Triga Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
TRIGA – Wir vermitteln nicht nur Personal, sondern Menschen. Engagiert, erfahren und erfolgreich.